9/75-77 Wharf Street Tweed Heads NSW 2485
- 159 m²
- For Sale, Price Guide - $1.1M
AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - Wharf Central
WHARF CENTRAL - 9/75 WHARF STREET, TWEED HEADS
PRIME TWEED CBD LOCATION
This opportunity must be considered for any serious owner looking to secure a Government tenanted high end commercial space at the right value.
The 'Wharf Central' master planned development is the largest professional office structure in the Tweed Shire.
Currently leased at $65,882.00 per annum with 3% yearly increases, this property offers excellent rental income from a secure respected long established government tenant.
- 159 sqm
- Securely Leased to NSW Government Juvenile Justice since June 2008 (13 years)
- Current lease to June 2023 with a further 5 year option
- Current Nett rental income - $65,882.00 PA
- Tenant pays 100% outgoings
- Yearly increases at 3%
- Prime business Tweed CBD Location
- Modern Building Wharf Central
- Prime Central Location
- Professional Office fit out
- Ground floor, easy access
- Air conditioned
- Own Kitchenette facilities
- Disability compliant shared facilities including showers on each floor
- Professional, Legal, Government and Medical building tenancy mix
- 3 basement parking spaces on title
- Prominent location Opposite Tweed Heads Shopping Centre
For more information or an inspection, contact Exclusive Commercial Agent, Peter Antony DJ Stringer Property Services.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable.
DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.