8787 Cumborah Road Walgett NSW 2832
- Rural / Farming
- 6,841 ha
- For sale, Contact Agent
Belvedere - Abundant Body of Feed 7" Rain in March
(PLEASE NOTE - VIDEO & PHOTOS TAKEN IN FEBRUARY 2021)
Productive Grazing & Cropping Property
Open & flat country Grey Alluvial self-mulching soils
Securely Watered Artesian Bore Approx. 17km Narran River Frontage
Approx. 6,820 hectares 16,854 acres
- Location Brewarrina Shire 95 km NW Walgett, 86 km NE Brewarrina, 310 km W Moree, 370 km NW Dubbo.
- Open Mitchell Grass country Grey alluvial self-mulching soils seasonal river flows produce beneficial flooding.
- Excellent fattening country suitable sheep, cattle & goats.
- Low cost cropping with no fertilizer required.
- Artesian bore, ground tanks, approx. 400 mm 16" rainfall. Narran River flows along the entire Eastern boundary.
- Securely fenced into 15 main paddocks.
- Cottage, 2 x machinery sheds, shearing shed and quarters, cattle yards.
"Belvedere" is a substantial parcel of productive and versatile grazing country.
Carefully managed and carrying an abundant body of feed, "Belvedere" will perform from Day 1.
Inspections strictly by appointment.
Detailed Information Memorandum available.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.