84 Lannercost Street Ingham QLD 4850
- Shop & Retail
- 680 m²
- Sold, $1,090,000
Freestanding North Queensland building 100% leased to National Australia Bank Limited
- Net income $74,993
- Lease expiry October 2025
- Options through to 2031
This freestanding building of 680 sqm is 100% leased to National Australia Bank.
NAB has occupied the building for over 40 years and has a current 4-year lease expiring in 2025 with 2 x 3-year options.
• Land area: 1,029 sqm
• Building area: 680 sqm
• Fully air-conditioned with new plant installed recently
• 12 on-site car spaces to the rear of the building, fully concreted
• Net rental of $74,933 p.a. + GST
• Lessee pays council rates and charges
• Fixed 2.5% annual increases
• Well maintained property located in the main street of Ingham
Ingham, North Queensland is located 1,448 km north of Brisbane and 113 km north of Townsville. Settled in 1864, Ingham is the heart of the North Queensland sugar cane industry, where many Italian migrants came to work and has one of the largest sugar mills in Australia.
For sale via Offers to purchase. Please contact Ray White Commercial Townsville for more information.