808 Carrabungla Road Roslyn NSW 2580
- Rural / Farming
- 182.5 ha
450 Acres of Magnificent Blue Ribbon Countryside
An idyllic lifestyle awaits with this magical property of 450 acres of prime grazing farmland, wonderfully serene and showcasing an endless landscape of sprawling paddocks and gently undulating countryside. A classic homestead sits proudly amid the surrounds, laid out across a very comfortable single level, the undeniable highlight being the breathtaking panoramic views from the northern verandah, and the glistening night skies that will be yours to savour.
The property itself is comprehensively equipped with the infrastructure catering to any number of agricultural and pastoral pursuits. Currently handling 100 cows and calves, it includes vast shedding, paddocks, silos, and incredible water capacity, while also boasting Carrabungla Creek frontage, making it virtually drought-proof.
- Expansive living zones include formal lounge, separate dining & a large family room
- Country kitchen is sized for families & includes plenty of cabinetry
- An elevated hardwood deck wraps around the home with views
- 4 extremely well-scaled bedrooms, 2 of which are fitted with built in robes
- Master bed is privately placed and enjoys access to a full bathroom with a spa bath
- 2nd bathroom and separate w/c
- Gas heating and reverse cycle a/c & large practical laundry
- Beautiful, low-maintenance gardens with a stone-built wall for ornamental trees
- Separate bessa block building presents potential for extended family accommodation (STCA)
- 12 dams, 2 bores (1 connected to a trough system), 4 tanks of water on the house
- Springs and water holes of Carrabungla Creek run through the property
- 85-90% arable land with 9 fenced paddocks, 2 silos, cattle yards (crush, race & ramp)
- Mostly granite soils, some red loam, super-lime pasture improved over 22 years
- Large steel hayshed, machinery shed, blacksmith shed and 4 bay double door garage
- 800m airstrip; 1800 recently planted tree lines include pine, stringy bark and poplars
An exceptional opportunity to secure a prime lifestyle property while being approximately 20 mins to Crookwell & approximately 30 mins to Goulburn.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been provided by 3rd party sources such as owners, developers & solicitors. Whilst we endeavour to confirm all information provided, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any person using this information should rely on their own enquirie
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.