80 Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 5.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Feb 2017
An Iconic Collins Street Landmark
The 80 Collins Street North Tower was constructed in 1977 and remains one of the tallest and best recognised high-rise buildings in Melbourne, with a total building area of approximately 50,000sq m. The building is ideally situated on the northern side of Collins Street, allowing maximisation of both Northern and Southern views and natural light.
- The office floors have a central core with outstanding views and natural light
- Currently has achieved a 5.0-star NABERS Energy rating
- Only one tenancy remains for lease in the tightly held Paris end of Collins Street
- Available: Part Level 19: 474sq m (approx.)
Contact Colliers International or Savills to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
80 Collins Street MELBOURNE