80-88 Byrnes Street Mareeba QLD 4880
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 2,526 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
STRATEGICALLY POSITIONED COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT
The Mareeba RSL premises offers a great commercial opportunity for the savvy investor who can think outside the square and has a plan to re-purpose this well positioned venue for a new business venture.
The building has a functional layout and can accommodate an open design or a segmented plan, depending on the direction new owners plan to take.
The building's abundant features include:
* Wide frontage to Byrnes Street
* Land area 3383m2
* Floor space 2526m2 (including 306m2 office space)
* 2 x 15kw Solar Systems Installed
* An impressive foyer entrance
* Wheel chair friendly access
* Separate male and female amenities
* Plenty of rear parking for visitors and staff alike
* Air-conditioned and cabled throughout
* Current floor plan offers tenants a flexible and modern working environment and includes: meeting rooms, function room, bar area, office space, commercial kitchen area, cinema room and outside beer garden
* Suitable for mixed and alternative commercial use development (STCA)
Outside, the building presents a great signage opportunity with valuable exposure to passing foot and road traffic. Situated close to other retail shops and services, this property offers an outstanding investment opportunity.
Mareeba Property Office wishes you every success with your property search. If you would like further information or to arrange an inspection of this property, please call or email us today.
|Floor Area||2,526 m²|
|Land Area||3,383 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||8 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.