8-22 Bowden Street Alexandria NSW 2015
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 4,301 m²
SOLD BY CBRE!
- Art deco warehouse/office building
- Commercial upside – Increase FSR
- Established commercial precinct
CBRE are pleased to offer Eclipse House to the market for sale by expressions of interest. Eclipse House situated at 8-22 Bowden Street, Alexandria offers purchasers a unique opportunity to secure a large free-hold property within the booming commercial hub of Alexandria. The property offers ultimate flexibility to occupy or lease in its current configuration or add value immediately through a commercial conversion and additional floor space (subject to Council approval).
This creative conversion opportunity is exceptionally well located near public transport, amenity and transport infrastructure.
Eclipse House benefits from these outstanding attributes:
- 4,629sqm* land area
- 4,301sqm* total building area
- Two separate titles
- Located on a picturesque tree-lined street
- Surrounded by Alexandrias newest commercial developments
- Art Deco façade, creative warehouse facility
- Ability to reposition immediately to capitalise on current market demand
- Huge 100m* frontage to Bowden Street
- Existing income on 20-22 Bowden Street with ability to immediately reposition or occupy 8-18 Bowden Street
- Secure rooftop car parking for 38 cars
- Flexible B7 Business Park zoning
- Floor space ratio of 1.5:1 including bonus
- Building height limit of 15m
The property is being offered for Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm Thursday, 18th October, 2018 (AEST).
To discuss this opportunity further and to arrange your inspection, please contact the below exclusive agents.
Agent Contact Details:
0417 436 583
0408 061 988
0438 112 626
|Date Sold||1 Oct 2019|
|Floor Area||4,301 m²|
|Land Area||4,629 m²|
|Last updated||30 May 2019|