8/211 Bannister rd Canning Vale WA 6155
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- 350 m²
- For Lease, $98 per m² (excl. GST)
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
THE MINING IS BACK IN FULL SWING and PROPERTIES SUCH AS THIS ONE FOR SALE ARE NEEDED IN THE METRO AREAS.
Flex - use Industrial building huge warehouse space, Manufacturing. Has been used for many uses such as Retail, Dance Studio, Mechanic Currently the Property is vacant.
The building consists of 350 SQM in size with a mezzanine section not included in the size of the Building. Office 2 WC's partly air conditioned approximately 6 meter clearance roll a door.
Building: Strata Title
Construction: Concrete Walls, Metal roof
Parking : Shared
Zoning Industrial / Warehouse
Important Factors : On busy road, close to major Highways to North & South and Freeway.
This Commercial Building is perfect for an Owner Occupier to operate own Business or an investment with a good Rent return.
CANNING VALE IS THE TOP INDUSTRIAL AREA IN PERTH!
Business Address:211 Bannister rd, Canning Vale WA 6155
Canning Vale's Features:
1. Home median price ranks No.166 among 504 suburbs of West Australia.
2. Home median rent ranks No.145 among 504 suburbs of West Australia.
3. Top primary school Caladenia Primary School, Canning Vale Primary School, Orana Catholic Primary School are in this suburb.
4. Top secondary school Willetton Senior High School is in this suburb.
5. Top combined school Woodthorpe School is in this suburb.
6. Many houses in this suburb are Fully Owned(40%).
7. People are well-educated (University or Tertiary education 6%).
8. People from India(2%) like to live in this suburb.
9. People from Singapore(2%) like to live in this suburb.
10. Many houses in this suburb are Purchasing(42%).
11. Many people in this suburb are Professionals(9%).
12. People from Malaysia(5%) like to live in this suburb.
13. The percentage of age 5 to 19 people(27%) is high.
14. There are more Separate house(92%) in this su