8-10 Palmer Street South Townsville QLD 4810
- 240 m²
- For Lease, $90,000 p.a (plus GST)
Turn-Key High End Restaurant in the heart of Townsville's Premier Accommodation & Dining Precinct
Ideally situated amongst Townsvilles concentrated hotel & dining precinct, 8-10 Palmer Street offers up a turn-key high end restaurant ready for immediate occupancy. Within meters from Townsvilles CBD & new QCB Stadium; Palmer Street delivers the busiest accommodation precinct within Townsville - reaching 80.9% occupancy in 2019. Surrounded by over 800 accommodation rooms; a consistent captured audience is in abundance.
The property adjoins the multi award winning Grand Hotel and Apartments Townsville. Grand Hotel and Apartments Townsville provides 106 rooms boasting the highest occupancy levels of hotels in the city, with a strong midweek corporate clientele and a weekend leisure market, this restaurant is ideally positioned to capture business 7 days per week.
- 240m2 Restaurant plus large alfresco dining
- Extensive kitchen fit out including gas stoves, range hoods plus walk in cold room & freezer
- Existing restaurant furniture
- Full glass window frontage with major branding options
- Ample street frontage to Palmer Street
- Within meters to CBD and new Queensland Country Bank Stadium
- In the heart of Townsvilles premier Accommodation and dining precinct
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Neville Smith & Ben Wheeler from Colliers International.
*Video supplied from Townsville City Council Youtube Channel
* Fully Fitted Out Restaurant
* Surrounded By High Occupancy Accomm.
* Within Metres To New QCB Stadium
|Floor Area||240 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||16 Mar 2020|