79 Burgess Street Bicheno TAS 7215
- Shop & Retail
- 295 m²
- For Sale, Expressions Of Interest
Invest, Reside, Relax
Situated in a convenient location within an easy walking distance to all amenities, this rare opportunity is one for the ages. It is not often that a property with this flexibility and earning potential becomes available.
The property currently has an enviable 3 income streams.
The options here are up to the individual:
- invest in this property and collect the monies
- live in the home and collect the monies from the 2 tenancies
- or use the home as your holiday home and rent out in between and collect the monies
Bicheno on Burgess :-
As mentioned above this property can be utilised as a residence, continue as a holiday let or a family holiday home. The property is in great condition with a number of improvements undertaken in recent years, its position in the central area of Bicheno is a strong attraction, only metres to either the town centre or Waubs Beach.
- Trading as a popular holiday let
- Ground floor is open plan with kitchen/dining/lounge, bathroom & separate toilet
- Upstairs has 3 large bedrooms with carpets, built-ins & separate powder room
- Sheltered courtyard
- Double garage (10m x 7m) with power connected
Islander (Clothing & Gifts) :-
A breath of fresh air in the Bicheno retail space, this business has become a must stop destination for those visiting the area and locals alike. The position of the shop and the exposure in this location is sure to attract, the property underwent some upgrades some years ago which have stood the test of time.
- Currently tenanted on 2+2 lease from June 2022
- Massive floor area of 140sqm
- Change room, office, storage and bathroom facility
- Exceptional street frontage and exposure to passing traffic
- Excellent return
Popular café that has been established for some time, with the tenant keen to remain.
- Currently tenanted on a 3+3+3 lease from October 2020
- Long term tenancy
At a glance:
• Minutes to the best beaches, shopping, cafes, schools and walking tracks
• Flat 1237m2 block
• Zoned Local Business
• Exceptional investment promising a consistent rental return
• Two tenancies with Burgess Street frontage
• Holiday let at the rear, maintaining a great level of privacy for guests
• Low maintenance backyard
• Ample off-street parking, plus room for the boat, trailer or caravan
Inspections strictly by appointment ONLY
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.