Beautifully restored 1934 heritage listed Fire Station
- 280m2 of 1930s architecture over two levels + out buildings
- Possible uses include office, residence or development (STCA)
- Office approval granted in 2001 but never finalised
- 1,062m2 corner position with two street access
- Unique landmark property with cultural & historic significance
- Huge exposure to busy Ipswich road (over 50,000 cars a day)
Built in 1934, the Old Yeronga Fire Station is one of the earliest designs from leading Queensland architecture company Conrad and Gargett. Nestled next to Yeronga Park with CWA and Yeronga C&K Kindergarten as neighbours the Fire Stati...