77 to 79 Chapel Street Glenorchy TAS 7010
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 2,581 m²
UNDER CONTRACT - SUBSTANTIAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX - GLENORCHY
Parcel A - SECURELY LEASED FREEHOLD PROPERTY MIX
Parcel B - ADDITIONAL VACANT LAND PARCEL - TERRIFIC DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY (STCA)
Prime Chapel Street location this substantial warehouse complex comprises mostly dry storage with balance coolroom space, retail sales outlet, workshop, offices and extensive hardstand area for container storage + Additional land parcel ideal for further development (STCA).
Consider this ;
* Warehouse Gross Building Area (GBA) approximately 2,581m2 and site land area 1.087hectares;
* Fully leased with anchor blue-chip' tenant term extension until April, 2022;
* Retail Sales & Marketing Outlet occupying part space on separate leasing arrangements;
* Heavy transport driveway entry from Chapel Street and hardstand area extending to approximately 2,000m2;
* Additional Land parcel measuring approximately 4,500m2 for separate sale, offering a terrific development opportunity, subject to Subdivision Approval and Issue of Title
* The site and facility is ideally suited for transport and depot-storage plus freestanding shipping container use with Chapel Street being an approved heavy haulage route linking King George V Avenue to the Brooker Highway;
* Explore the long term options for this significant site while collecting a secure income from a key quality tenant for the next 5 years;
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick of Roberts Commercial Sales & Leasing, Hobart.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.