76 George Street Launceston TAS 7250
- Shop & Retail
- 140 m²
- For Sale, Contact Marcus Douglas
Owner Occupier Opportunity - CBD Freehold
With Launceston's George Street precinct quickly growing in popularity, such excellent freehold offerings are a rarity in this current property market.
Once the house of Vinnie's, this character property boasts numerous features and opportunities:
- Over 6 metres of street window frontage.
- Backs directly onto one of Launceston's major central carparks with rear access to the ground floor.
- Would well suit an owner occupier.
- Ground floor conveniently adaptive to retail and or professional type uses S.T.C.A
- Flexible 'Central Business' zoning overlay
Only a short minutes walk to Launcestons popular shopping avenue while conveniently positioned amongst numerous retailers, service providers and popular hospitality venues.
For inspections contact the agent.
|Floor Area||140 m²|
|Land Area||140 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.