76 Fernwood Glen Orange Springs WA 6503
- Rural / Farming
- 174.92 ha
- For sale, "Offers Invited" $2,499,000 (under offer)
"Fernwood Farm" on Moore River- Under Offer, more needed
Adam Shields Realty - Nutrien Harcourts Gingin have the absolute pleasure to present to you one the most amazing properties ever to come on the market in W.A just a short 1hrs drive north of Perth suburbs in the Gingin Shire region. Inspection is a must to appreciate the attention to detail throughout along with the pure ambiance surrounding this oasis on the Moore River.
From the moment you enter the front gates you will fall in love.
- 175 Hectares / 432 acres
- 6 Rare titles.
- Cattle grazing 3.7 kms or more of the beautiful "Moore River's" banks.
- Water Licence 392,280 Kilo Litres (More water available in the sub area to apply for, subject to approvals).
- 20ha/ 50 ac centre pivot currently used for backgrounding the award winning Black Angus Cattle.
- Over 6 ha of underground irrigation to bull paddocks & landscaped gardens.
- Water security all year round from production bores, solar bores, windmills, springs, river and billabongs.
- 2 full sets of cattle yards, one at pivot & one at homestead for calving, easy handling and transport.
- New electric fencing all round plus along the back of Moore River.
- 20 +paddocks, serviced with laneways to get around easier.
- 2 Bedroom x 2 Bathroom (Vitorian era Cottage) with indoor and outdoor living area, plus decking and rear / side alfresco' s.
- 1x1 guest cottage (Kelly's Cottage).
- Studio/ Guest room, set up for music, relaxation, office & crafts.
- Open front Hay Shed.
- Machinery Shed, with (JJ's office), and additional coolroom.
- Fully equipped workshop.
- Fruit orchard and chicken/ duck pen.
- Bitumen driveway and gravel roads around the main amenities and farm.
- Gravel access roads to cattle yards, paddocks, irrigation and gazebo perched on the highest hill in the suburb over looking this stunning property and Moore River Nature Reserves.
Fernwood suits an array of buyers looking for the ultimate luxury rural lifestyle.
"Cattle Stud- Equestrian- Horticulture- Holiday Accommodation- Caravan Park- Chalets- Income-Seclusion from the World & much more"
For private inspection you need to book a viewing with Adam Shields Realty 0429104760 and allow 3 hours to see everything Fernwood has to offer.