74 McCoy Street Myaree WA 6154
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 3,608 m²
SOLID SOUND INVESTMENT
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing Friday 5th December 2014 at 5.00pm WST (if not sold prior)
The key characteristics of the property include, but are not limited to:
- Located 11 kilometres* south-west of the Perth CBD
- Strategic land holding of 9,802sqm*
- Mixed Use zoning (Mixed Business frame)
- 75.44m* frontage to McCoy Street and frontage to Spargio Street and possible frontage to Blaike Street
- Improvements having a total area of 3,608sqm* NLA
- Being sold with a lease to Specialist Diagnostic Services Pty Ltd
- Low site coverage
- Secure covenant for over 5 years with options
The entire property is leased to Specialist Diagnostic Services Pty Ltd on a 10 year term commencing 1st May 2011 and expires on 30th April 2021 with two, five year options.
Primary Health Care is a guarantor to the lease.
Current net annual rental: $833,832.39 pa (review in May 2015)
Rent Reviews: annually to 3%
All normal outgoings are payable by the tenant.
NB: For full tenancy details and a copy of the lease please contact Geoff Fraser.
For further details contact Geoff Fraser on 0413 624 000.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.