739 Nudgee Road Northgate QLD 4013
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 1,367 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
Corner Location | Diversified Income | Invest or Occupy
Ray White Commercial (Qld) is delighted to present the entire complex located at 739 Nudgee Road Northgate, For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
Compelling Investment Considerations:
- Renovated 1,367sqm* multi tenanted commercial/industrial built form
- 3 units on individual strata titles; 463sqm* + 593sqm* + 311sqm*
- Parent site land area of 2,080sqm*
- Superb corner location (Toombul and Nudgee Roads)
- Approximate daily vehicle traffic of 43,000** (13,700**Nudgee Road & 29,300**Toombul Road)
- Flexible tenure to suit both investors and owner occupiers
- Current net rental with one vacancy is $148,454.00* pa net + GST
- Potentially fully Leased income of say $190,000.00* pa net + GST
- Zoning upside with Large Format Retail zoning
- Recently renovated complex
- Ample onsite car parking
- Landscaped grounds
- High quality opportunity at the price point
Potential Buyer Scenarios:
- Purchase, Lease and Invest
- Purchase, Occupy 311sqm* (Unit 3) and enjoy income on the balance
- Purchase, Occupy 593sqm* (Unit 2) and enjoy income on the balance
- Purchase, Occupy 904sqm* (Units 2+3) and enjoy income on the balance
- Purchase with immediate scope to occupy 904sqm*, and have a longer whole of site view
The subject asset is superbly located on the corner of Toombul and Nudgee Roads at Northgate. This location offers both exposure and accessibility.
Toombul Road is a direct feeder between Southern Cross Way and Sandgate Road, providing easy access to both Brisbane Airport and the Central Business District (CBD).
Nudgee Road is a feeder to the East West Arterial, Gateway Motorway and Kingsford Smith Drive, providing easy access to the Tunnel network, Portside Hamilton and Inner City Bypass.
This offering is arguably one of the closest freehold buildings to the thriving Brisbane Airport. The estimated economic forecasts of the soon to be completed second runway is an extra $AUD 5 billion to the Qld economy by 2035***. A very strong argument for the financial performance of this asset in your portfolio!
|Floor Area||1,367 m²|
|Land Area||2,080 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||25 Nov 2019|