739/58 Franklin Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Parking / Car Space
- 13 m²
CBD Car Park Available Now
- Excellent CBD location
- Great Investment Vehicle
- Close to Queen Vic and NEW train Station
Situated on the north side of Melbourne's Central business District, this dedicated car park boasts convenient access and excellent amenity surrounding.
* Good height clearance
* Offered vacant possession
* Added benefit of being metres from the new State Library Train Station
* Invest in a growing pocket of Melbourne
* Close to the Queen Vic Market, high rise residential developments, corporate towers and educational institutions.
Call Andrew Hewett or visit the website below for more details or photos of the premises
Capital City Zone
Council Rates - $311 per annum
Water Rates - $236 per annum
Owners Corporation 1 - $454 per annum
Owners Corporation 2 - $240 per annum
Land Tax (SHB) - $0
est 2020 fin year
* Note, all uses are subject to all approvals and figures mentioned above should be confirmed on the final documentation.
|Date Sold||2 Dec 2020|
|Floor Area||13 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||1 x Onsite parking|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||2 Dec 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.