72 Kingston Road Moorook SA 5332
- Rural / Farming
- 77.95 ha
- For sale, $1,175,000 (GST na)
Now is a great time to secure a considerable irrigation holding. With well-maintained trellising, posts & irrigation infrastructure you will benefit from. The holding consists of 42.46 Ha (105 acres) of established vines along with additional 17Ha (42 acres) available to develop. Site use approval of 374,000 kilolitres is more than enough to keep those tonnages high.
On the property you will also find two workers accommodations and a large shed.
- Chardonnay 27.36 Ha approximately
- Shiraz 6.17 Ha approximately
- Gordo 3.96 Ha approximately
- Cabernet 0.68 Ha approximately with another 2.02 Ha planted recently
- Sangiovese 0.47 Ha approximately
- Irrigatable land 17 Ha approximately
- Scrub land 15.49 Ha approximately
For more information regarding the property or to arrange an inspection please contact Tarque Williamson.