72 Costin Street Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- 507 m²
- For Sale, Please contact agent
Freehold Opportunity in Established RNA Precinct
- High Quality Existing Building
- Significant Development Upside
- Abundant car parking
Colliers International is pleased to offer an outstanding freehold opportunity suitable for owner-occupiers, value-add investors or developers ideally positioned just1.5kms* from the Brisbane CBD.
72 Costin Street and 59 Anderson Street are offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday 5 August 2020 at 4pm.
Highlights of the opportunity:
- Architecturally designed building with character features throughout
- Dual occupancy options
- Great natural lighting throughout
- Abundant parking with 15 onsite bays (ratio 1:33m²*)
- Immediate proximity to established RNA and Cross River Rail Exhibition Station Precincts
- Dual street frontage, access and parking
- Flexible leaseback scenarios
- Mixed use development upside for 8 storeys (STCA)^
Please contact the exclusive agents below for a copy of the Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection.
^Subject to Council Approval
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.