71 Fitzroy Street Tumut NSW 2720
- Shop & Retail
- 974 m²
Position, Potential & Exposure!
Offering a diverse business opportunity and incredible street frontage, sits this solid brick style office space. Zoned B2 Local Centre, with dual street access and highway frontage, this is certainly a business opportunity not to be missed.
It has a large internal layout (formally RTA/Service one) with formal entry, large reception and waiting area, open plan office area and with 10 car parking spaces and 1 truck parking space.
71 Fitzroy Street is an opportunity not to be missed, call today to find out more. Property must be sold!
- Formal Entry from both the rear car park and street front
- Large waiting area fully enclosed
- Open plan office and reception area with secure access from multiple points
- Additional private office space
- Kitchenette based to the rear of the plan
- Ducted air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
- 10 car spaces and 1 truck spaces to the rear of the building with dual street access
- Fitzroy & Richmond Street frontage with high traffic exposure
- Approximate 974m2 corner allotment
- Fully fenced and lockable rear carparks
- B2 Local Centre Zoning
In such a fantastic, centralized position with high exposure and street presence, this is a business opportunity not to be missed. Call today to find out more!