7013 Dartmoor-Hamilton Road Hamilton VIC 3300
- Rural / Farming
- 6 ha
- For Sale, Please contact agent
- Six* hectare landholding
- Excellent mature tree profile
- Quality structural improvements
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale 7013 Dartmoor-Hamilton Road, Hamilton, a picturesque lifestyle property ideally located on the outskirts of Hamilton providing an outstanding tree change opportunity.
Key features of the offering include:
- An approximate six-hectare / 15-acre landholding with breathtaking views across the undulating landscape and potential for further development.
- Excellent mature tree profile with existing Red Gums standing as high as 20-25 metres high and aged between 200 - 500 years old.
- Quality structural improvements include an architecturally designed and award-winning 4-5 bedroom house with dual living areas, alfresco dining area, double carport, existing driveways and workshop.
- Extensive water supply comprising two 22,000L* buried rain water tanks and reticulating town water for domestic purposes as well as a 5ML* dam servicing the garden, vegetable garden and netted fruit trees. A windmill powered reticulated bore water system supplies livestock.
- Superbly located in the Southern Grampians Shire, 5-kilometres from the Hamilton CBD the Property lies in proximity to various natural parks, including Nigretta and Wannon Falls, Mt Napier State Park and the well-recognised Grampians National Park.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||6 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 Oct 2019|