7, 8 & 9/260 Chapel Street, PRAHRAN VIC 3181
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Nov 2016
3 Little Rippers
Surrounded by a brilliant array of well known restaurants, cafes and notable fashion retailers, these 3 well presented shops are located on the corner of Chapel Street and King Street.
Directly opposite the famous Greville Street, you truly are in the heart of one of Melbourne's most iconic strips.
* Sizes range from 45sqm - 153sqm (approx.)
* Landlord keen to welcome 'foodie' tenants - see attached street plan
* Also suits a variety of retail and office users
* Huge ceiling height - well over 3 metres
* Great signage opportunity
* Long term lease available
* Landlord incentives on offer!
For further information contact:
JAMES GLEN - 0401 493 277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JULIAN VAUTIN - 0420 406 660 or email@example.com
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
7, 8 & 9/260 Chapel Street PRAHRAN