7-11 Mackellar Street Hillston NSW 2675
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 3 ha
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
EXTENSIVE GRAIN HANDLING / LOGISTICS FACILITY - HILLSTON NSW
After 26 years offered for genuine sale is the Western Grains grain handling and logistics site located in the highly diversified expansive agricultural region of Hillston NSW.
Hillston is renowned for its produce which includes irrigated and dryland cereals, livestock, cotton, almonds, potatoes, citrus and cherries.
The site has an area of 3Ha* with an option to purchase an adjacent 4Ha* allotment.
Ideally situated on a main arterial road on the edge of the Hillston township.
The site has previously stored 42,000t* of harvest grain and has also been a rural merchandise outlet.
• Office complex - 4 x offices, boardroom, reception area, tea room, amenities
• 100t* computerised weighbridge
• Weighbridge office with grain sampling equipment and attached amenities
• 3,000t* grain shed
• 4 x twister 600t* grain silo's
• 4 x sealable 160t* silo's
• 5 x 65t* V bottom fertilizer silo's (1 x damaged but repairable)
• 5,000t* bunker site
• 70,000lt* fuel silo
• Lockup workshop with full length inspection pit, lockable parts store
• Separate tyre changing shed
• Lockable 180m2* bunded chemical shed with pallet racking
• Lockable 200m2* dry storage shed
• 4 bay machinery shed
The adjacent allotment comprises 20 Council subdivided lots and has previously had 3 x 10,000t* bunkers on it.
A well presented and maintained property with enormous potential definitely worth your consideration.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
CLOSING 7TH AUGUST 2020
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||3 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||11 Aug 2020|