69 Hackett Terrace Richmond Hill QLD 4820
- Shop & Retail
- 907 m²
- For Sale, $299,000 (excl. GST)
LARGE SHOP FRONT ON MAIN ROAD WITH PLENTY OF POTENTIAL
This large shop was once a convenience store/ old service station and is conveniently located on the corner of Peek Street and Hackett Terrace.
Situated close to the centre of the town near the local schools and the local parks on the main road into town from Townsville Direction.
- This shop has air-conditioning with back ramp accesses for stock & trolleys, full lockable office area/space, 2x cold rooms, His and Hers separate amenities, Small area for front off-street parking
- Large glass display windows/doors that face the street, great for signage opportunities
- Large lockable storage area at the back and laundry area.
- Tiled throughout main part of the shop with cement flooring in the storage areas.
- Large back sliding metal door easy access for deliveries.
- Shop located on 907m2 of land.
This shop has potential to be converted into offices or a cafe quite easily. The potential is endless.
Call Tarja today to inspect!
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.