689 Ann Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Dec 2016
BRAND NEW A-GRADE FREESTANDER ï¿½ï¿½
Positioned in the heart of the Fortitude Valley the premises is surrounded by an enticing array of offices, shopping, dining and entertainment outlets.ï¿½ Located within walking distance to major public transport infrastructure 689 Ann Street offers the following features:
* Areas available from 84sqm to 473sqm.
* A-grade fit out with creative options and abundant natural light.
* Fibre Optic, VoIP and wi-fi enabled.
* Lift access, fully secure swipe card access and CCTV.
* Secure garage car parking.
* End of trip facilities and bike storage.
* Rental from $475/sqm gross pa plus GST for offices and $750/sqm gross pa plus GST for retail . * Note that the gross rental is inclusive of standard outgoings and air conditioner, fire safety and elevator routine maintenance servicing, common area security CCTV.
* For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Manoli Nicolas of LJ Hooker Commercial on ï¿½ï¿½0400 082 170 or email@example.com
Price: From $475/m2 P.A Gross + GST
Area: 84m2 - 473m2
The suburb of Fortitude Valley is adjacent to Brisbane's CBD. It has undergone a substantial shift towards new commercial and residential developments during the past few years with further developments continuing. Fortitude Valley's location allows easy access to the Storey Bridge and southern suburbs and its neighbouring proximity to the city, together with its major train terminal, allows for efficient business operations.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
689 Ann Street FORTITUDE VALLEY