68 Marion Street Bankstown NSW 2200
- Shop & Retail
- 254 m²
LEASED INVESTMENT ON PRIME CORNER
Raine & Horne Commercial are pleased announce 68 Marion Street, Bankstown was Sold at Auction Tuesday 18th August 2020.
• High exposure investment with significant upside
• Currently leased to a successful real estate agency
• Returning approx. $133,673.40 per annum plus GST
• Prime 904m2 corner site
• Approximate GFA's of 154m2 ground floor and 100m2 basement
• Ample onsite parking
• Multiple future redevelopment opportunities
• Valuable exposure to passing traffic on the busy corner of Marion St & Greenwood Ave
• Ideal position with significant amenity in close proximity being just 500 metres from Bankstown Station and 750 metres from Bankstown Central shopping centre
• Excellent transport links being close to rail, bus, the Hume Highway and the M5
|Auction date and time||18/08/2020 10:30|
|Auction location||50 Margaret Street, Sydney|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.