67 Rufus Street, EPPING VIC 3076
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Hotel / Leisure, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Dec 2016
Significant Landmark Opportunity
A rare opportunity to be part of Epping's booming Activity Centre Precinct!
Expressions of interest are invited in the leasing of this prime property of significant proportions surrounded by extensively landscaped gardens.
Situated approx 23 kilometres North of Melbourne CBD, Epping is growing into a vibrant suburb recently approved by State Government as an Activity Centre with a unique opportunity for a wide variety of development opportunities.
Would suit a myriad of uses including Medical Centre, Offices, Childcare, Conference Centre, Aged Care etc.
• Building Area 670m2 approx
• 10 Principal rooms plus amenities which can be further altered to suit
• Land Area: 3,571m2 (approx)
• Rectangular site in the heart of Epping close to High and Cooper Streets, Hume Fwy and Ring Road
• Essential gateway to numerous Epping and Northern Suburb landmarks
With the area experiencing significant growth including the relocation of Melbourne's Wholesale Produce Market locating to Epping, this is rare opportunity waiting for your ideas.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
67 Rufus Street EPPING