660 Colville Road Willunga South SA 5172
- Rural / Farming
- 32.2 ha
- Expressions of Interest
Colville is a wonderful lifestyle property with small-scale agriculture attributes located on South Australias Fleurieu Peninsula.
Suitable for a mix of idyllic lifestyle choices: horses, sheep, cattle, vineyards, gardens, native trees, plus luxury living spaces, Colville occupies a prime position in the hills above McLaren Vale. The property is a naturalists paradise with abundant birdlife and wildlife.
The Colville homestead was sympathetically designed by the current owners to captivate the regions beauty and climate. The home was built using stone from Rapid Bay and is set amongst mature trees and gardens. The property boasts 32.2 hectares of picturesque flat and sloping land with Willunga Creek traversing the property.
Key features of Colville include:
- Proximity to the historic village of Willunga, the amenity of McLaren Vale, stunning South Coast beaches and only 48km from the Adelaide CBD.
- Architecturally designed and character-filled homestead (circa 1990) of solid stone and recycled timber construction, featuring a 7.5kw solar system, rainwater storage, r/c air conditioning and slow combustion heating.
- The home is positioned in a private setting surrounded by established lawns and garden; and overlooks the propertys own private, spring fed lake occupied by yabbies and trout.
- The views over the lush landscape, McLaren Vale wine region and St Vincent Gulf are truly spectacular.
- Farm improvements and infrastructure comprises shearing shed and sheep yards, fixed irrigation in Lucerne paddock and workshop.
- Water assets include the large, permanent spring-fed dam, 5 megalitre water licence for irrigation and access to the local irrigation scheme pipeline.
Colville is for sale by Expressions of Interest, closing 4pm on Thursday 26 September 2019.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agent.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||26/09/2019 16:00|
|Recipient name||Jesse Manuel|
|Delivery address||Colliers International|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||32.2 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||19 Aug 2019|