66 Murray Street Gawler SA 5118
- 520 m²
Historic Gawler Landmark
- A truly outstanding asset to add to your investment portfolio
- Long standing tenant with over 100 years of history at this location
Built in 1881 for the "National Bank of Australasia", this historic heritage listed building has remained the local branch for "NAB" since that period. Centrally located in the main street of Gawler, this property sets itself apart with its Italianate design and original cast iron fence, constructed at local iron foundries in Gawler.
The building has been beautifully refurbished inside and out, and maintained in an excellent fashion by the sole tenant over the years. The rear addition to the property was added in the 1990's.
- Fully leased to NAB until July 2022 (2 x 3 year options to renew)
- Current net rental return of $110,991 p.a. plus GST
- Rear car park with access via Tod St
- Site area 1457sqm*
- Building Area: 520sqm*
For further information contact Jackson Dare 0423 771 611
All information contained herein is gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should seek their own enquiries.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.