657B Milbrodale Road Broke NSW 2330
- Rural / Farming
- 5.67 ha
Enjoy an enviable lifestyle in Wine Country.
This stunning country home is reminiscent of a French Farmhouse. Set privately on 14 fertile acres it can be found on one of Wine Country region's most prestigious roads.
Extensive established gardens, incorporating a series of 'Garden Rooms', one of which is a walled, sunken garden for your vegetables and herbs. The walls of this garden are dripping with roses, wisteria and jasmine. A Citrus Garden also provides guarantees of fresh fruit and fragrance in the air. Mature trees provide the perfect backdrop for the blossoms, changing through the seasons every season there will be a surprise lavender, daffodils, roses, iris, violets, flowering peach, Manchuria pears and crab apples. The air will always be scented with Jasmine, Citrus and Wisteria.
Pretty and grand, yet warm and inviting, the architecturally designed and master built home, a work of art, was created by one of the Valley's most exclusive builders, Stibbard Homes.
Taking full advantage of natural light and breathtaking views, the timeless home is nestled into an award winning, mature boutique vineyard with established cottage and vegetable gardens.
With many enviable features including:
* Tall ceilings
* Oversized bedrooms
* 10-inch blackbutt floorboards recycled from the Brisbane Treasury building in the entrance, main halls and dining/living areas
* Vaulted ceilings in the entrance hall, kitchen, main bedroom and sitting/dining areas
* Freshly painted timber windows and French doors throughout
* Open fire place in the living area
* Two large bedrooms with wardrobes and French doors allowing entrance to the garden and a bathroom
* Main bedroom with vaulted ceilings, massive walk-in robe, large bathroom, under roof storage and Juliet balcony with uninterrupted views of the valley
* Huge eat in kitchen with vaulted, thatch lined ceilings and cosy fireplace add to the feeling of 'country kitchen' whilst the thick Carrera marble on the bench tops and island add luxury and atmosphere.
* Designed for a practical country lifestyle the kitchen boasts a large walk-in pantry with underground wine cellar
Imagine yourself creating gastronomic delights in this elaborate kitchen, using the freshly picked herbs and vegetables from your private courtyard garden or relaxing under the wisteria draped pergola, sipping a glass of wine produced from your grapes.
Adjacent the home is a matching garage with loft, formerly used as a cellar door, it is complimented by antique double timber doors imported from South America, windows from which to enjoy the beautiful views, sink and bathroom.
Water is plentiful with the home overlooking a large irrigation dam which is complimented by a PID allocation and frontage to the Wollombi Brook.
Zoned RU4 Singleton Council which allows Home occupations and subject to council approval: dual occupancy, cellar doors, tourist and visitor accommodation, restaurants and cafes to name a few.
Just a few minutes' drive to the Broke primary school, local cellar doors and restaurants including Margan, Nightingales and Mount Broke, less than 20 minutes to the heart of Pokolbin where you can enjoy more fine restaurants, cellar doors, concert venues, Hunter Valley Gardens and several Golf Courses. Located on a school bus route with tar sealed frontage, this amazing property would be a fabulous family home or weekend retreat.