656 Russell Creek Road Fumina South VIC 3825
- Rural / Farming
- 58.89 ha
- For sale, Sale by Negotiation
"High Peaks" - 1 hour 50* from Melbourne a thousand miles form stress
As the security gate opens to reveal? High Peaks' you'll be immediately impressed with the impeccable presentation of this country lifestyle retreat - but then you notice the view!
Located 1hr 50* from Melbourne's CBD at Fumina South (near Noojee - the gateway to Baw Baw National Park)? High Peaks' blends country lifestyle living with craftsman built cottage accommodation. With the serene Tanjil Valley and spectacular views of Mount Baw Baw as your backdrop, you'll feel a thousand miles from stress.
Featuring 25* acres of cleared paddocks and a further 118* acres of tranquil native forest with network of tracks leading to the West Tanjil River and private river-side campsite; the property is suitable for those considering a tree change, a country setting to raise the children or a weekend getaway for a myriad of outdoor activities.
• Main 2 storey residence of 3 bedrooms with open plan living.
• Two immaculate B&B cottages 1 x 2 bedroom 1 x 1 bedroom.
• 25* acres of cleared paddocks.
• 118* acres of tranquil native forest.
• Secluded & private campsite abutting West Tanjil River.
• Outstanding shed infrastructure.
For further property information and to arrange an inspection please contact Vince Di Grazia 0433 921 581 or Jason Hellyer 0403 043 571.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||58.89 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||19 Dec 2019|