65 Helen Street Beaudesert QLD 4285
- Development / Land
- 101.98 ha
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest (under offer)
"Helen Street" - 252* Acres with An Approved DA in Beaudesert
Adjacent to the main street of Beaudesert with McDonalds, KFC and Supercheap Auto being some of your nearest neighbours location for development doesn't get any better than this. Ideal for development under the current DA or to land bank, use for offsets or change the DA (STCA). Opportunities like this are once in a lifetime.
Beaudesert is a rural town located in the Scenic Rim Region, Queensland. With a population of 6,400* people known as the gateway to the Scenic Rim for its spectacular scenery.
• Beaudesert located 68*km from both Brisbane CBD and Surfer's Paradise
• Number of titles : Comprising of 25 titles and current development approval
• Total area: 101.98*ha (252* acres) of freehold land
• The land is currently zoned rural with a standing development approval which would include rural industrial and residential zoning
Roads and access
The property has multiple road frontages
The current DA means you can develop as is which is an attractive opportunity as it stipulates that there is no head work charges from council. However the property and DA are ripe to be reassessed due to potential local council changes to the footprint and the strong demand and need for Aged care, housing close to town and the redevelopment of Beaudesert's main street.
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 2nd December 2021 at 4pm.
Contact Agent for a detailed Information Memorandum.