65 Boronia Road Boronia VIC 3155
- Development / Land
- 2,023 m²
Elevated C1Z Activity Centre Development Site
Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale an elevated 2,023sqm* development opportunity at 65 Boronia Road, Boronia.
Key highlights include:
- Significant landholding encompassing 2,023sqm* of prime elevated land overlooking Boronia
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning allowing for many potential development outcomes including commercial, medical, aged care, childcare and other mixed-use projects (STCA)
- High exposure site with 40m* of street frontage to Boronia Road providing excellent access from a major road arterial
- Within the Boronia Activity Centre and surrounded by major local amenity including Boronia Train Station (350*), Boronia Mall (50m*) housing Coles, Woolworths and Kmart, Dan Murphy's (500m*), the Boronia Library, major banks and medical services
- Benefit of direct access to the Melbourne CBD via Eastlink Freeway (6.5km*)
- Located within one of the fastest growing municipalities in Victoria and is a key strategic site in Knox City's Boronia Renewal strategy
A Market needs assessment summary for medical and childcare use is available upon request. Please contact a member of the Stonebridge Property Group for a copy.
65 Boronia Road, Boronia is for sale via Public Onsite Auction on Thursday 15th July 2021 at 12:30pm (AEST). To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents at Stonebridge Property Group.
0411 625 068
0488 296 892
Property Code: 261
|Auction date and time||15/07/2021 12:30|
|Auction location||See description|