64-66 Burrows Road, Alexandria NSW 2015
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 1,286 m²
Quality High Clearance Warehouse & Office 1,286m² - For sale Via Auction
This rare offering represents a unique opportunity for both owner occupiers and investors alike.
This quality industrial property offers high clearance, clear span warehouse accessed via a double width container height roller door.
Air-conditioned office is provided over two levels. Male, female and kitchen amenities are provided on both ground and first floor.
The subject property is located on the eastern side of Burrows Road in the highly sought after city fringe suburb of Alexandria. This convenient location offers excellent proximity to Sydney's CBD, Port Botany Container Terminal and Sydney Airport. The property is within walking distance to Green Square and St Peters train station.
- Main road exposure to Burrows Road
- High clearance clear span warehouse
- Double width container height roller door access
- Excellent truck and container access
- Modern air-conditioned office space set over two levels
- Male, female and kitchen amenities on ground and level one
- Huge amount of carparking
- Leased till 31 December 2017
- The property is being sold as a going concern and as a result the sale will not attract GST.
- First floor office: 163m²
- Ground floor office and warehouse: 1,123m²
- Total building area: 1,286m²
- Car parking: 11 on title spaces
For sale via Auction (unless sold prior) on the 29th June commencing from 10:30am at Level 5, Dexus Place, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact:
0412 903 063
0432 242 063
|Date Sold||6 Jul 2017|
|Floor Area||1,286 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||3 Jul 2017|