635/58 Franklin Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Parking / Car Space
- 13 m²
- For Sale, Asking $32,500, circa 5 NET return
Leased CBD Car Park Investment
- Great CBD location
- Great Entry Level Commercial Investment
- Close to Queen Vic and NEW train Station
Situated on the north side of Melbourne's Central business District, this dedicated car park boasts convenient access and excellent amenity surrounding. Close to the Queen Vic Market, high rise residential developments, corporate towers and educational institutions.
58 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
* Great CBD location
* Great Entry Level Commercial Investment
* Close to Queen Vic and NEW train Station
Car park 635
* Good height clearance
* Lift access
* Rent: $238 pcm (exc GST)
* 2+2+2 year lease starting 1 July 2018
* Annual increases
* Added benefit of being metres from the new State Library Train Station
* Invest in a growing pocket of Melbourne
* Close to the Queen Vic Market, high rise residential developments, corporate towers and educational institutions.
* Zone: Capital City Zone
* Council Rates - $311 per annum
* Water Rates - $227 per annum
* Owners Corporation 1 - $458 per annum
* Owners Corporation 2 - $243 per annum
* Land Tax (SHB) - $0
Please call me to discuss the next steps.
0418 439 388
|Floor Area||13 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||1 x Onsite parking|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||26 Aug 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.