613-615 Pittwater Road Dee Why NSW 2099
- Development / Land
- 3,168 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
DA Approved 80 Studio Rooms Boarding House
Upstate, as the exclusive selling agents, are pleased to offer this outstanding DA approved development opportunity situated in the highly desirable and everchanging beachside suburb of Dee Why. The DA approval consists of 5 separate buildings with accommodation of 80 boarding house rooms.
On offer is a very rare opportunity to acquire a large landholding of 3,168m2 in a tightly held pocket of Dee Why, an area that has been transformed over the recent years with its new revitalized town centre and shopping precinct. This asset provides astute developers and investors an amazing opportunity to purchase, develop and either rent and hold or on-sell as a completed asset with a strong rental return.
* Land size: 3,168m2
* DA approved for 5 buildings with 80 rooms
* Shovel ready development
* Site boasts 2 street frontages
* Opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio or development pipeline
* Beachside suburb with huge tenant demand
* Strong population and demographic trends
* Exponential rental growth and capital appreciation forecasts
* Excellent long term cashflow opportunity
* Unique asset in key Northern Beaches location
The site is strategically located within close proximity to the town centre, public transport, Dee Why Beach and Warringah Mall catering for the ultimate convenience the local population is after. The new Northern Beaches hospital, Warringah Mall upgrades, Dee Why Master Plan, Brookvale Master Plan, Dee Why PCYC, B-Line rapid transit system and proposed Northern Beaches tunnel, combined with a lack of development in the region have ensured that the Northern Beaches is a blue chip location for development.
Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 24th August 2022 at 1.00pm AEST.
Available on request via a shared link is all due diligence information including:
* Information Memorandum
* DA Documentation
* CC Information
* Engineering Reports
* Projected Income & Expenditure
For any further information, please contact Vincent West on 0403 444 000, Peter Mosedale on 0408 177 207 or Oliver Rosati on 0428 877 888.