61 Tully Street St Helens TAS 7216
- Development / Land
- 4.58 ha
- For Sale, Contact Marcus or Ian
Large Quality East Coast Land Holding
Now offered for sale is this extremely generous 4.58ha central St Helens land and building package. Superbly located close to shops and services, the offering includes 400sqm of well appointed building, previously home of the Seabrook Christian School. A recent rezoning of the entire site to "General Residential" provides further scope for investors and developers to work on subdivision development or simply land bank for the future.
- Residential subdivision potential well suited to Community Housing, Retirement Village or Specialist Disability Accommodation
- Includes 400sqm building ready to occupy, lease or redevelop
- Connected to all services
- Current DA approval for Holiday Park Development to 27/12/21
61 Tully Street presents as an opportunity too good to pass up with the East Coast experiencing a property boom coupled with a shortage of quality, flat sub-divisional land in the urban surrounds.
The property owner will consider Leasing the property as well.
For Sale by EOI Offer - Contact Marcus or Ian
|Floor Area||400 m²|
|Land Area||4.58 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.