61-63 Northern Road Roma QLD 4455
- Shop & Retail
- 285 m²
- Sold, $440,000
Northern Store - Commercial Investment
The property is located on the Canarvon Highway which is the main highway to the north and accesses the Canarvon National Park, Injune central Queensland etc. The asset is only minutes from the centre of Roma.
The building has two tenancies and a total net lettable area of 285* square metres.
1) - Convenience Store - Rent = $27,272.72 per annum net plus GST.The first term expires on 25 February 2020 together with two by 5 year options. This Tenant pays 76% of Council Rates and Water charges and shares yard maintenance with the Bottle Shop tenant
2) - Bottle Shop - Rent = $26,000.00 per annum net including GST - This current lease expires on 1 May 2020 and the. Lease provides four (4) by five (5) year options. This tenant pays 24% of the total outgoings.
- Land area of 4,589* square metres.
- In addition, building plans have been drawn to extend the Centre. The extention would provide for an additional 3 tenancies, two with areas of 77* square metres and one with a 410* square metre floor area.
- The property adjoining the Park and the old Roma Villa Winery has development approval for the construction of an 85 unit motel together with a tourist centre and restaurant.