603/58 Franklin Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Parking / Car Space
- 13 m²
- Sold, $30,000
6 reasons to buy a car park
- Car park next to lift
- Close to NEW train station
- Occupy or invest
This dedicated car park, situated on the north side of Melbourne's central business district, boasts convenient access and excellent amenity surrounding.
1. This park is right next to the lift,
2. Offered vacant possession so drive straight in,
3 Great 2.1 m height clearance approx
4. Added benefit of being metres from the new State Library Train Station
5. Close to the Queen Vic Market, high rise residential developments, corporate towers and educational institutions.
6. Invest in a growing pocket of Melbourne
Call Andrew Hewett for more details or photos of the premises
Capital City Zone in Melbourne City Council
Council Rates - $311 per annum
Water Rates - $236 per annum
Owners Corporation 1 - $454 per annum
Owners Corporation 2 - $240 per annum
Land Tax (SHB) - $0
* Note, all uses are subject to all approvals and figures mentioned above should be confirmed on the final documentation. Est for 2021 figures per annum per car park, excludes GST and congestion levies (if any)
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.