601 Botany Road Rosebery NSW 2018
- Shop & Retail
- 383 m²
- For Lease, $172,350 per annum + GST + Outgoings
High Street Darling
If you're looking for a commercial premises with high foot traffic, prime exposure and an enviable location, look no further, 601 Botany Rd Rosebery is for you!
The commercial premises boasts a generous site area of 383 sqm perfect for retail, showroom or office occupiers, with an additional 19 sqm of mezzanine area.
This premises represents a rare opportunity to occupy a former industrial double brick building with gorgeous polished concrete floors and an expansive 15m active frontage on the vibrant Botany Road.
The fully air-conditioned premises features large floor-to-ceiling display windows and additional signage potential to help maximise its exposure to the high foot traffic experienced on Botany Road. This open plan space combined with its frontward facing façade illuminated by natural lighting is a focal point on Botany road, bound to attract customers to your business.
The premises benefits from additional access from the rear via Emanuel Lane providing a loading dock suitable for all business purposes. The property also enjoys 4 dedicated car spaces on its very own newly concreted hardstand area at the façade of the building, supplementing the ample on-street parking for both staff and clients on Botany Rd.
The premises is located on the cusp of the city with envious high street exposure situated only a short stroll from Green Square Station and within the heart of Rosebery's thriving commercial precinct, counting Assembly Line, Industrie, RSEA and Di Bartoli Café as friendly neighbours.
- Flexible 364 sqm of commercial space optimal for retail, showroom and office use and an additional 19sqm of mezzanine area.
- Large floor-to-ceiling front window display providing fantastic natural lighting & additional signage opportunities facing the vibrant Botany Road
- Rear lane access and loading dock from Emanuel Lane
- High quality premium finishes including a streamlined kitchenette & polished concrete floors
- Fully fitted with amenities including his and her bathrooms and showers
- Newly Installed Daikin inverter reverse cycle A/C system throughout the premises
- LED flat panel lighting systems and security alarm system
- Four (4) dedicated on-site parking spaces
|Floor Area||383 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Last updated||13 Oct 2020|
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!