59D & 59E Station Street Burwood VIC 3125
- Shop & Retail
- 113 m²
MULTI-TENANTED ENTRY LEVEL INVESTMENT
Auction: Thursday 14 November 2019 at 1pm on-site.
- Two-level corner freehold prominently positioned within the tightly held and highly sought after Bennettswood Shopping Strip.
- Fully leased to two (2) tenants, providing an annual income of $33,313 per annum Net + GST & Outgoings.
- Building area of 113sqm approx.
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) allowing multiple options for future use (STCA).
- Located directly opposite Greenwood Business Park and within close proximity to outstanding educational institutions Deakin University, Mount Scopus College and Presbyterian Ladies College.
Please call for further information or to arrange an inspection.
|Auction date and time||14/11/2019 13:00|
|Auction location||59d & 59e Station Street, Burwood VIC|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.