599 Congewai Road Congewai NSW 2325
- Rural / Farming
- 36.42 ha
- For sale, Contact Agent
Country retreat with stunning views
Situated in the tightly-held village of Congewai is this beautiful country home set up high to capture the surrounding area overlooking the expansive dam. A lovely mix of arable fertile paddocks, bush trails and hidden valleys make this the perfect country retreat with all the necessities to facilitate your rural lifestyle.
- Large three bed, two baths, main with robe and ensuite
- Very large combined kitchen, living and dining with separate formal lounge and dining
- Enclosed entertaining area with wood fire, double lock-up garage
- Separate machinery shed with a self-contained granny flat attached
- Several well fenced paddocks with horse shelters, chook pens and small orchard
- Approx 60% cleared land with lovely bush trails for horse riding or bush walking
- Tar sealed dual entry on Congewai Road
- Total of four dams the main dam provides stunning vistas from the home.
- Mains power, mobile service, and internet
- Close to Cessnock CBD, schools, and the Famous Hunter Vineyards
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.