59-61 Betula Avenue Vermont VIC 3133
- Development / Land
- 6,767 m²
INNER METRO LANDHOLDING 6,767SQM* + IMPROVEMENTS - Under Offer
POINT OF INTEREST:
Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing next Thursday 16th June at 2pm.
Highly sought after is an understatement. With the previous tenants concluding a 50-year stronghold on the property, a rare opportunity has presented itself to invest in this significant 6,767 sqm* site. Consisting of a 1,974 sqm* industrial facility including a two-level office with connected warehouse, it’s now ready for refurbishment or demolition to make way for a new development. This hub has generated the kind of success that sparked a number of business estates in Nunawading, Ringwood and Mitcham, however, this exclusive industrial pocket – located just off Canterbury Road – is the jewel in the crown of this now impossibly scarce real estate. With predominant industrial 3 zoning, plus a vacant site fronting Betula Avenue zoned Neighbourhood Residential Schedule 3, the redevelopment possibilities are as impressively large as the land itself. Located close to the in-demand Trade Place and Rooks Road industrial estates, 59-61 Betula Avenue is ripe to make its mark. As highly connected in network as it is in location, the mere 380m* to Brentford Square shopping centre and 2.1km* to Forest Hill shopping centre will keep your staff well-serviced so they can serve your operations better. Just 2.2km* to Nunawading Station and situated along the 738 bus line — it is clear that this property’s ample accessibility mirrors it’s abundance in value, too.
- Well established and tightly held precinct with limited opportunities to secure prime land.
- Total landholding encompassing 6,767 sqm* across multiple zonings.
- 1,974 sqm* total building area with 952 sqm* double-storey office and 1,022sqm* warehouse.
- Largely Industrial 3 allowing for multiple industrial and/or commercial uses & (part) Neighborhood Residential Zoning (STPA).
- 380m to Canterbury Road and major arterial to Box Hill and the Melbourne CBD.
- Immediate proximity to major inner-metro amenity including Brentford Square Shopping Centre (380m*) housing Woolworths, Australia Post, Chemist Warehouse, Dan Murphy’s and KFC.
- 1km* to Forest Hill Reserve.
- 2.1km* to Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre.
- 2.2km* to both Nunawading and Mitcham railway stations.
- 3.2km* to Eastlink.
For further information please contact conjunctional agents CVA Property Consultants and Stonebridge Property Group .