59/20-28 Maddox Street Alexandria NSW 2015
- Shop & Retail
- 52 m²
- For Sale, For Sale
Excellent Investment or Owner Occupier Opportunity in Prime Corner Position
Perfectly located on the prized corner of Maddox Street and Euston Road in the restored most popular Frank G Spurway Art Deco building. This is an excellent investment or owner occupier opportunity to purchase.
- Prominent corner retail space comprising of 52 sqm approx.
- Currently leased to a news agency/mixed business
- Light and bright throughout, prime corner position
- NBN connected to the building, fully air conditioned
- Ideally located in and amongst commercial/residential neighbourhood
- Surrounded by popular cafes, with The Grounds around the corner
- Bus stop at your doorstep, a short walk to Green Square train station
Water Rates: $16.11 pq approx.
Council Rates: $188.98 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $890.00 pq approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
|Floor Area||52 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.