55 Hooper Street Randwick NSW 2031
- Development / Land
- 677 m²
- Commercial Auction
Deceased Estate First time offered in over 50 years Home + Income or Development Opportunity
Situated on a North Facing corner block, in the sought after park-side suburb of Randwick North, is a rare and exciting opportunity to purchase this free-standing, level home on approximately 677sqm of land
Offered for the first time in 53 years, this solid brick home is generously proportioned and is patiently awaiting a transformation. It presents unlimited potential and boundless possibilities to recreate/rebuild a modern family residence befitting of its coveted address (STCA).
Liveable as is, the main house features large open plan living areas with high ceilings, 4 bedrooms spread over 2 levels. Attached to the main house are 1 x 2 and 1 x 1 bedroom self-contained apartments perfect for additional income. The property also features a large 4 car garage + carport
Set in a popular village hub, with Queens Park, reputable schools, Charing Cross Village and Frenchman's Road village shops practically at your doorstep.
- Set on a deep level corner block
- Additional 1 x 2 & 1 x 1 bedroom apartments attached to main house
- Soaring ceilings throughout & open plan living areas
- Large front and backyard with beautiful gardens
- Large 4 car garage with carport parking for up to 2 cars
- Presenting exciting possibilities to update/add further value
- Scope to redevelop/redesign and value add (STCA)
- 12.2m frontage onto Hooper Street and 55.5m frontage onto Hooper Lane
- Land size 677 sqm, R3 zoning, Height 9.5m, FSR 0.75:1
- Close to UNSW, Bondi Junction, eastern beaches and sought-after local schools
|Auction date and time||22/05/2021 14:00|
|Auction location||Onsite Auction|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.