55 Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact JLL
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Feb 2017
Fitted Suite East End
55 Collins Street is situated in the heart of Melbourne’s famous Paris End, boasting outstanding views, excellent natural light and providing occupants with quality A grade accommodation and service.
Level 14 at 55 Collins Street offers a premium fitted suite appointed to a very high level.
This fitted sublease opportunity encompasses the following:
- Executive Boardroom
- Client facing meeting rooms
- Kitchen and breakout area
- Offices and quiet rooms
- Open plan workstations
The Paris End location of the property provides the absolute best in amenity with a short walk to many of Melbourne’s transport network hubs and famous landmarks such as the Flinders Lane restaurant precinct, Treasury Gardens, Federation Square, China Town and the MCG.
Collins Place retail center sits directly under the building providing a “City within a City” and includes quality fashion outlets, cafes, food providers, a hotel and a cinema.
Parliament Station is only a 3 minute walk from the building and the Collins Street tram hub is located directly outside the building. The east end location of the property also provides excellent access to Melbourne’s comprehensive freeway and road network.
The building features are as followed:
- Significant forecourt & ground floor foyer works that include a spectacular and architecturally designed entry point to Collins Place
- Prime East End location within minutes walk of Melbourne’s best restaurants including Press Club, Cumulus Inc, Ezard, Coda, Tonka, Chin Chin and Pei Modern.
- Substantial retail amenity in Collins Place complex including Hotel Sofitel
- Excellent views due to the building sitting 45 degrees offset to the street with natural light from all four sides of the building
- Quality A Grade building services featuring brand new End Of Trip facilities that include bike racks, shower facilities, significant parking and access to the recently refurbished squash courts.
To arrange an inspection, please contact Jones Lang LaSalle.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
55 Collins Street MELBOURNE