528 Peelwood Road Crookwell NSW 2583
- Rural / Farming
- 44.52 ha
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Laggan - Lifestyle/ Income
"Ilma" Approx. 110 acres is Located in the Laggan/ Crookwell district offers an excellent opportunity to purchase a quality property with an income.
* This large home offers 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 Kitchens and numerous living areas with quality furnishings.
* 2 lockup garages with remote doors and 2 carports
* Heating consists of 2 wood heaters and 2 reverse cycle air conditioners and the office is off the main bedroom.
* Fully enclosed verandahs on the north eastern side of the home offers some great sun filled places to relax.
* Ilma has 12 paddocks with excellent fencing, 10 water troughs, 2 large spring fed dams and frontage to the permanent Reedy creek, (Fish in creek and dams).
* Steel cattle & sheep yards with an all weather loading facility for both vet cattle crush and sheep handler included.
* Machinery shed with mezzanine floor, tractor shed.
* Approx. 110,000lts of rainwater storage, 22,000 its reticulated trough system and 5000 its of garden water storage pumped from main dam.
* Established gardens are just 1 of many features of this property.
* Approx. 900 established chestnut trees (Annual harvest currently approx. $70K) Approx. 60 olive trees. Ilma currently carries 25 angus cows & calves.
* Located only 5ks from Laggan, 12 Ks Crookwell, Goulburn 40 mins, Sydney under 2 1/2 hours
A quality property like this is rare - Location, permanent water, productive land, outstanding infrastructure and the ability to generate an income.
It's a no brainer, call to book your inspection today.