52 Doggett Street Newstead QLD 4006
- 448 m²
Corner Rights - James St Precinct Character Showroom!
Situated in a prominent position right in the heart of Newstead, this is rare opportunity to establish yourself in what has traditionally been a tightly held precinct - James Street. A prime corner position along with character features such as high ceilings, exposed beams & polished timber floors make this a very unique space!
* 448sqm internal
* Stunning high ceilings & polished timber floors
* Excellent natural light
* High exposure signage opportunities
* To suit any use - retail, showroom or office
* Mixed use inner city zoning - QPP-MU1
* Establish yourself within Brisbane's premier lifestyle precinct
2km's from the CBD & located in one of the inner-city's most desirable suburbs. Close proximity to the Story Bridge and access to Ann st make this one a very convenient spot. In addition to several surrounding Bus Stops, the property is well serviced by public transport with the Teneriffe City Cat just a short walk away.
|Date Leased||9 Oct 2018|
|Floor Area||448 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||9 Oct 2018|