51 Esther Street, BELMONT WA 6104
$89,000 p/a + GST + O/G's
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
OUTSTANDING FACILITY ON CORNER LOCATION
This property offers a unique combination of excellent location, first class offices and display areas, easy access and abundant power. If your company needs to stand out from the crowd, this facility is perfect for you.
This property is ideal for a company to establish a head office with real presence.
- Total floor area 1,258m2 (approx)
- Total land area 1,877m2 (approx)
-Up to 3 Months RENT FREE available
- Easy access for large vehicles down the side of the building with 2 large roller doors, which are in excess of 5m (approx) wide
- The warehouse/workshop is roomy and user friendly, rectangular in shape
- High trusses means you get the maximum use of the space
- Originally set up as a showroom/manufacturing of first class timber products, it has a large power supply
- Generous sized offices with classy solid wood doors
- Five offices plus reception area and a huge, world class showroom on the ground floor
- Upstairs mezzanine floor for storage and incorporates a large showroom area with two offices
- 3 toilets,shower and hot water system
- Lunchroom and kitchen
* Conditions apply for the 3 month's rent free.
Please contact Rocky Porcaro for more details or to make an appointment to view .
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. De Freitas & Ryan provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. De Freitas & Ryan accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
51 Esther Street BELMONT