51 Berry Street North Sydney NSW 2060
- 50 - 387 m²
- For Lease, Please Contact Agent
PRIME BERRY ST RETAIL WITH 9M* WIDE GLASS FRONTAGE
- Newly Refurbished Building
- Access to Grease & Exhaust
- Huge Exclusive Use Balcony at the Rear
Perfectly located in between Pacific Highway and Miller Street, 51 Berry Street has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment of both the ground floor and upper levels.
This prime retail offering can be leased in one line or divided into two tenancies.
- 50sqm* - 387.3sqm*
- North facing, 9m* wide, floor to ceiling glass frontage
- 100sqm* exclusive use balcony located at the rear
- Access to grease & exhaust extraction
- Air conditioning
- Cold shell ready for fit out
- Abundance of natural light with windows throughout the tenancy
- Parking available upon request
- Located at the base of a six storey commercial tower
- Adjacent to the new 30 storey Vodafone building and less than 100m* to the upcoming Metro Line Train Station
- Easily accessible via bus or train
Surrounded by commercial office towers, residential high rises, retailers and schools, the premises would suit F&B, medical, fitness, office or showroom (STCA).
With an additional 168,000sqm* of office space due for completion by 2021, and major companies such as Channel 9 and Sony relocating to North Sydney, the area is quickly cementing itself as a thriving CBD with prime retail locations.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please call Amy Pfeiffer 0401 198 401 or Leif Olson 0409 748 136.
|Floor Area||50 - 387 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||3 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||3 Oct 2018|